Comprehensive flange joint leakage solution
Based on the analysis of our engineer we will propose the best solution and provide you with all needed materials. Assembly of a joint will be conducted by our professional team Torque service that is equipped with Hytorc and Equalizer tools. The tightened joint will be subsequently documented with a tightening protocol.
An analysis of an existing installation will be carried out by our engineers on the basis of the information you provide:
- Operating parameters - temperature, pressure, medium, etc.
- Dimensional parameters of equipment - drawing documentation of equipment incl. flange joints
- Technological parameters of operation
- The joint history
- Other factors
If necessary one of our specialists will come to look at the equipment to obtain the necessary parameters. Detection of hidden leaks can also be part of the visit.
2. PROPOSED SOLUTION
Based on the analysis, we will prepare a comprehensive offer.
- Design suitable gasket with respect to the required parameters
- Perform calculation according to EN 1591-1 with leak proof certificate
- Execute professional installation
3. SUPPLY OF MATERIALS
We will provide you with all the necessary material based on the design solution.
- Connecting material treated with fired POWERtorque LF kote 450 lacquer
4. PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Professional installation of gaskets by the Torque Service professional team.
- Preparation of the sealing surface
- Controlled tightening on the basis of the proposed solution documented by the tightening record
5. WARRANTY OF THE JOINT TIGHTNESS
We guarantee you the tightness given by a pressure test of:
- Our designed solution with a controlled tightening of the flange joint, as evidenced by the tightening record