DG - heat exchanger gaskets
DG solves problems due to insufficient seal elasticity and prevents leakage of pollutants into the environment. Suitable in conditions where cooling and reheating of the flange takes place. Economical solutions for low emission escape requirements.
Availability on request.Contact us
- Also suitable for applications with low initial tightening torque.
- Suitable in conditions where cooling and reheating of the flange takes place.
- Economical solutions for low emission escape requirements.
Construction - characteristics:
- The supporting part is formed by a corrugated metal core, which is covered with flexible graphite of different density and thickness.
- The construction provides better sealing properties than standard gaskets.
- This results in the stability of the bolts and the increased stability of the compressive force during the temperature cycles.
- Variable combinations with different bars and dimensions can be manufactured according to the customer's request.
- Adaptive to a flange unevenness
- Free of additives and adhesives (high purity)
- Chemically resistant
- Reduced porosity
- Thermally conductive
- Low thermal expansion
- Not manufactured by rolling process - the properties are uniform in all directions
|Working temperatures - oxidizing atmosphere:||-200 °C - +450 °C|
|Working temperatures - steam:||-200 °C - +650 °C|
|Max. working pressure:||vacuum to 306 bar (depending on temperature and size)|
|pH chemical resistance:||0 - 14|
|Graphite specific gravity:||0,64 and 1,83 g/cm3|
|Calculation parameters:||Y = 35 MPa; m = 3|
|9,5 mm||11,10 mm||12,70 mm||15,90 mm|
|19,10 mm||22,20 mm||25,40 mm|
- 1,6 mm
- 3,2 mm