DynaGraph corrugated seal solves problems arising from insufficient seal elasticity and prevents the leakage of pollutants into the environment.
- Also suitable for applications with low initial tightening torque.
- Suitable where the flange cools and reheats.
- An economical solution when low emissions are required.
Normally, graphite is applied to the metal core of the seal in only one density, thus providing the benefits of only that one density. DynaGraph has applied low and high density graphite, which gives the advantages of both values.
Construction - characteristics
- The supporting part consists of a corrugated metal core, which is covered with flexible graphite of various densities and thicknesses.
- The construction ensures better sealing properties compared to the standard seals.
The corrugated shape increases the ability to return to its original state and reduces the surface area of the seal at the beginning of tightening. At the same time, it reduces the value of the contact pressure required to achieve the functionality of the seal.
- This results in the stability of the bolts and the increased stability of the contact force during the temperature cycles.
The production process of applying graphite to the surface of the metal core ensures its application without the pores that occur in graphite plate seals.
- Possibility of production with various partitions and dimensions according to customer requirements.
Widths of the annulus
9.5 mm 11.10 mm 12.70 mm 15.90 mm 19.10 mm 22.20 mm 25.40 mm
Metal core thickness
- 1.6 mm
- 3.2 mm
Size Units Value Working temperatures - oxidizing atmosphere: ° C -200 to +450 Working temperatures - steam: ° C -200 to +650 Max. work pressure: bar vacuum up to 306 (depending on temperature and size) Chemical resistance pH: 0 - 14 Specific gravity of graphite: g / cm 3 0.64 and 1.83 Calculation parameters: Y = 35 MPa; m = 3