Thread sealant made of graphite with a min. purity of 99.5% meeting the requirements for applications in primary zones of nuclear power plants. The oil fraction used as a carrier is also in nuclear application quality. Complies with the General Electric Corp. standard.
- Maximum operating temperature up to 635 °C.
- Medium continuous working pressure up to 52 MPa.
- Thermally stable, prevents thread corrosion.
- It does not harden and makes dismantling easier.
- It acts as a lubricant and an "antiseize" paste.
- Suitable for sealing smaller thread diameters with narrow tolerances.
- Replaces thread type seals and Teflon tapes, especially at higher temperatures.