High pressure lip seals
We supply the radial shaft seals as pump kits according to your specification. Perimeter speed up to 40 m/s and pressure 15 to 20 bar.
Availability on request.Contact us
The radial shaft seals are used to seal rotary elements, such as a shaft or other machine parts. The radial shaft seal consists of a rubber part and a metal reinforcement. The elastic outer sheath eliminates thermal expansion and surface roughness in the storage space.
- Unique system of downforce on the sealing lip by the media pressure.
- Perimeter speed up to 40 m/s and pressure 15 to 20 bar.
- Low friction wear - Higher life of shafts and sleeves.
- Non-drip operation, minimal friction loss, sealing water removal, interesting price compared to other pump sealing methods.
- Supplied as pump kits according to your specification.