Shaft sealing rings - seals are used to seal the space of rotating shafts and other machine parts. The gasket consists of a rubber part and metal reinforcement. The elastic outer shell of the seal eliminates thermal expansion and surface roughness in the storage space.
- Unique blade pressure system with medium pressure.
- Circumferential speed up to 40 m / s and pressure 15 to 20 bar .
- Low friction wear - longer service life of shafts and bushings.
- Drip-free operation , minimal friction losses, removal of packing water, interesting price compared to other ways of sealing pumps.
- Supplied as pump sets according to your specification.
Overview of types