Thin serrated tape of expanded graphite. For the production of pressed packing rings, spiral-wound seals and sealing of dividing planes.
Availability on request.Contact us
Thin serrated tape of expanded graphite.
- The serration increases the mechanical strength and plasticity of the foil.
- The tapes may be fitted with a self-adhesive layer to facilitate assembly.
- To make seals on site
- For the production of pressed packing rings
- For the production of spiral wound seals
- For sealing dividing planes
- 0.50 mm; 0.38 mm - only without the self-adhesive layer