Pressed rings of expanded graphite
Moulded from an expanded graphite foil of 98% C purity level (industrial grade purity) or 99.85% C p. level (nuclear grade purity).
Availability on request.Contact us
Moulded graphite rings are produced from an expanded graphite foil of 98% C purity (industrial grade purity) or 99.85% C purity (nuclear grade purity).
- High temperature resistance between -200 °C and +650 °C
- Maximum working pressure up to 500 bar
- Excellent chemical resistance - pH 1 - 14 (except strong oxidizing agents)
- Density 1.3 - 1.7 g /cm3
- Graphite purity 98 % and 99.85 %
- Square or rectangular cross section
- Split and one-piece
- Corners shrouding of stainless steel
- Variations with different taper angles (standard 30° or 45°)
Packing rings generally available on out market are usually of markedly variable properties.
- The most important properties to consider include the internal structure, homogeneity, density, ring elasticity and graphite purity.