Rubber-metal gaskets of NBR, EPDM and Viton materials. Use for potable water, gas, industrial canalization, chemicals and more.
Availability on request.Contact us
Rubber-metal gasket made of NBR material
- Temperature up to 80 °C
- KTW, DVGW Certifications
- Potable water, gas, industrial canalization for an admixture of oils and petroleum substances
- Temperature up to 100 °C.
- Potable water, canalization for an admixture of acids, lyes and more.
- High temperatures
- Usually, the rubber in rolls is vulcanized at a temperature of 140 °C at the pressure indicated by the cushioning rollers only in vulcanization.
Advantages versus die-cut gaskets:
- Higher quality rubber with SHORE 85 hardness.
- Thanks to higher gasket hardness it makes its installation easier when it is being inserted between flanges of large pipe diameters - up to DN 2 000 mm.
- Thanks to higher hardness also longer gasket life.
- The inner and outer edge is stabilised by the vulcanization without abrasions, making it much more resistant to tearing and blowing the gasket.
- The material is guaranteed for use with potable water or gas.