The camprofile gaskets consist of a metal core in combination with soft sealing layer of graphite or PTFE. For use in high pressure and heat stressed flange joints.
Availability on request.Contact us
The camprofile gaskets consist of a metal core with serrated profile in combination with soft sealing layer of graphite or PTFE.
- Thanks to its construction it is suitable for use in high pressure and heat stressed flange joints.
- The advantage of the camprofile gaskets is the repeated use of the metal core after replacing the soft sealing layer.
- Easy and fast installation.
- The scope of manufacture includes gaskets with bars especially suitable for heat exchangers.
|Minimum temperature resistance:||-200 °C|
|Maximum temperature resistance:||+1000 °C|
|Maximum pressure resistance:||400 bar|
|pH chemical resistance:||0 - 14|
|17 349||1.4404/316 L|
|17 348||1.4571/316 TI|
|11 300||St 37/CS|
|Titan Gr. 2||3.075|
- Graphite - the most commonly used sealing layer of camprofile gaskets. Can be used with a large number of applications except where certain acids are involved.
- PTFE - used in applications where graphite is not suitable - especially where acids and other corrosive media are involved.
- Excellent sealing properties
- Resistant to pressure and temperature fluctuations
- Compensates for uneven compression and installation errors
- Usable for all types of flanges
- The gasket core can be reused several times after replacing the sealing layer