POWERflon 10 Blue
The restructured 100% “virgin” PTFE gasket sheet reinforced with hollow glass microspheres against cold creep. Suitable for brittle or damaged flanges.
Availability on request.Contact us
- Glass, enamel, ceramic, plastic and by other means brittle or damaged flanges.
- For a wide range of aggressive media including hydrocarbons, acids, caustics, solvents, water, steam, hydrogen peroxide, refrigerants, etc.
- Sheets 1500 x 1500 mm
- 1.5; 2.0; 3.0 mm
|Min. operating temperature||-210 °C|
|Max. operating temperature||+260 °C|
|Operating pressure:||80 bar|
|pH:||0 - 14|
|Compressibility (DIN 28090-2):||29 %|
|Recovery (DIN 28090-2):||7,4 %|
Now we are able to:
- Check the mechanical properties of purchased materials
- Verify the values stated on the supplier's materials sheets
- Check the dimensions, hardness and quality of the material surface
- Guarantee the customer's required parameters